FTC Wins Multiple 2022 WM.com Industry Awards
BOSTON — September 28, 2022 — Fiduciary Trust Company (“Fiduciary”), a Boston-based private wealth management firm, was recently named the winner of two 2022 WealthManagment.com Industry Awards in the following categories:
- Trusts: ESG and Sustainability
- Custodians: Thought Leadership
Winners were announced on September 8, 2022, at an award ceremony in New York City. The WealthManagement.com Industry Awards recognize individuals, organizations, and companies that help financial advisors build better businesses and create better outcomes for their clients.
Fiduciary has previously been recognized by WealthManagement.com, including awards for Outstanding Achievement in Trusts and Chief Marketing Officer of the Year. The firm has also been shortlisted for the publication’s Industry Awards in each of the past six years.
The 2022 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards follow numerous other honors received by the 135-year-old private wealth management firm in the previous year. Including New Hampshire affiliate Fiduciary Trust of New England, which provides client access to the Granite State’s favorable trust laws, recent areas of recognition include:
- Best Wealth Manager Over $5B — Client Service — Private Asset Management
- Best Custodian — Private Asset Management
- Best Philanthropic Offering — Wealth For Good Awards
- Best ESG Communications Strategy — Wealth For Good Awards
- A Most Advisor-Friendly Trust Company — WealthAdvisor
- Top Corporate Charitable Contributor in Massachusetts — Boston Business Journal
- Included in the Largest Independent Investment Advisors in Massachusetts — Boston Business Journal
- Named a Best Financial Advisor in Boston by Expertise.com
- Finalist in five Family Wealth Report Award Categories
- Shortlisted in three additional Private Asset Management categories
- Finalist in two additional WealthManagement.com Industry Award Categories
- Director of Wealth Planning Jody King and Thanda Brassard named 5 Star Professionals
- COO Rob Jeffers included in inaugural Top COOs list by OnCon
“We strive for excellence in all areas of our service offerings,” said firm President and CEO Austin Shapard. “From wealth planning to investment management, trusts, philanthropy, custody, and more, we are continually grateful to the organizations that recognize our efforts and promote best practices across the wealth management industry.”
For more on what differentiates Fiduciary Trust, please visit: www.fiduciary-trust.com/about/
About Fiduciary Trust Company
Fiduciary Trust is a privately-owned wealth management firm focused on families, individuals and nonprofits seeking objective advice to help grow and protect their investments. The firm also provides a range of services to professional financial advisors and single-family offices. Fiduciary’s capabilities include customized wealth planning, investment management, trustee and estate services, and family office, tax and custody services.
Founded in 1885 as a family office, Fiduciary takes a personal approach based on expertise, strong performance and a genuine commitment to act in its clients’ best interests. The firm’s client focus has enabled it to achieve a 98% annual client retention rate for over a decade.
For additional information about Fiduciary’s services, please visit www.fiduciary-trust.com, or contact Rick Tyson at 617-292-6799 or firstname.lastname@example.org.